- 1 pint heavy cream
- 4 T butter
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 – 2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 10 ounce package of penne pasta cooked
- 1 1/2 T melted butter
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 small jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 3 sliced Lousianna hot link sausafe
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- Melt butter in saute pan or skillet.
- Add cream, salt and pepper, heat to a boil.
- Remove from heat and fold in cheeses and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter, then add mushrooms, and sundried tomatoes.
- Stir for one minute. Next add artichokes and chicken and cooked sausage, Stir.
- Stir in 1/2 of the sauce.
- Add cooked pasta followed by rest of the sauce. Stir gently.
- Serve and top with extra parm cheese & sprinkle cayenne pepper
Original Recipe from HERE